rin

rin

Saturday, August 7, 2010

BeTtEr Or noT???

I Always asking my self to be a strong women...
but sometimes i can't do that..
so, from now i must learn to show I'm happy even I have a big problem...
it is hypocrite to be like that..
whatever!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes we need to do that kind of skills...
because we never know what people thinking of our attitude...
why we should care others feeling???
and must hurt our feeling...
we cannot do that...
because no one knows our feeling if we didn't tell  them...
but now...
i will change my attitude first...
i will care your feeling first...
I'll never hurt you...
even you already hurt me...
this is because I LOVE U SO MUCH...
i promise my self to waiting you even for a long time...
i don't want to leave u...
except it's "KETENTUAN ILAHI"
but everyday i pray for our relationship...
THANK YOU ALLAH FOR THIS love...



No comments:

Post a Comment